The OnPath Testing Difference
“Software that just works”
As you roll out new software solutions and updates, you only get one chance to make a first impression. OnPath Testing’s QA professionals make sure your first impression is a long lasting one, as we help you achieve your software’s vision – in both functionality and market dominance.
For more than fifteen years, OnPath Testing has been helping organizations in a wide range of industries with software testing services to make sure their software works as expected and as designed. We’ve tested software on just about every standard platform and mobile device combination, within teams following a variety of agile development methodologies, using a plethora of tools in the QA arena.
We’ve developed a meticulously refined testing process that delivers consistent, excellent results – and we want to help you! For a limited time, OnPath Testing is offering our LinkedIn followers a complimentary QA Audit.
A Quality Assurance Audit is an excellent opportunity to uncover gaps in your testing process, from the start of requirements analysis through test planning and into production and post-release. If bugs are slipping into production or your process seems less efficient than is necessary, let us help you uncover the issues and make some recommendations!
Some of the specific items we examine include:
- How is the development lifecycle performed from start to end? Are there any gaps in the workflow or communications?
- What kind of quality tools are in place? Are these tools customized effectively to match the dev and QA process?
- What sort of test plans are created, and at what point are they each executed?
- Are the test cases created with sufficient detail? How is coverage tracked?
- What details are captured in the defect tool? What is the fix/re-test workflow ?
- What metrics are being reported on and are the right folks being notified?
- How are the different environments (dev/ test/ prod) setup and how is the code migrated to each?
Don’t delay as this offer is only good through July, 2016. Signup today to receive this audit and get on the path to better software.